Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boy! Quite the Weekend.

This was the best 4th of July weekend that I can ever remember. It all started with the Magna Parade on Friday. I ran for Miss Magna last June and won 1st Attendant and for some reason they decided not to have the pageant again until August (don't ask?) so they asked if we would do the parade again this year. That's a picture of Me and Ash-a good friend from drill team.

Then after the parade, we drove to Utah Lake to meet Uncle Randy, Aunt Mary and our fabulous cousins. Uncle owns S.S. Marine so he gets to take the boats out and we loved tagging along! We got there at two and left at eight (I thought it was like four when we got done-I guess time really DOES fly when you're having fun). I fell in love with tubing when Steven took me and Nikki out for a "ride" -more like a beating:). Then Erica and I went out with Uncle driving, wow! that was insane. (I need the video Becca) Then we were treated to dinner at my new might-be favorite restaurant: the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious.


We also spent all of Saturday together-we could never get sick of them! We really need to see each other more often; those two days just flew. Thanks guys for all the fun!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray for the 4th of July!

Josh and Becca said...

Props to you Rach for making the blog. I love it! I'll get that video to you ASAP. Talk to you later!