Monday, December 15, 2008

Catch-Up, Again :(

I always get so far behind and some good things happen that I want to share. So here I am, once again, mooshing all those things together.


A couple weekends ago was the last CN of the semester and Me, Erica and Steven hung out the entire night. the end of the night- both Erica and I were dead on our feet.
We have this game called Snood on our Computer that both Mom and Dad love to play for bragging rights against the other. I will occassionally play when I'm waiting for a CD to burn or something. Well, one day I played and got the high score. I have been the reigning champion for a few months now and then last Sunday, Dad comes screaming down the stairs. He had beat my score by 2000+ points. Mom was going to clear all the scores because she said the game was no longer fun-good thing she didn't.
A couple days ago, dad made breakfast for dinner and this is my silly Brother stuffing the WHOLE thing in his mouth at once. This was like his 5th french toast-thank goodness for high metabolism!


I have to tell you what a good guy Brent is. So I went to the Utes basketball game last week and as I'm pulling in I notice that my breaks are making horrible, scary noises. I tell Brent this and he tells me that my breaks are completely worn. So the next day I drive Mom's car and I get home and him and Dad paid and changed my breaks before I even get home <3 align="center">Then (I know, there's more!) After the near-blizzard the other day, I was rushing to get to school and Brent says, "Rach, when do you need to be outta here?" and I said, "in like 5 minutes, why?". "Just wondering". I am getting all my stuff to take outside to go clean off my car and I look out the window to see this:

Gotta Love Him!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww! What a sweetheart Brent is!