Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

As tradition, we woke up to Burger King/McDonald's breakfast that Brent had went and got. Then we went through all the ads to see if getting up at 4am was worth it (it's not) and then we got ready to go to Uncle Randy's and Aunt Mary's.

Erica set the tables so beautifully


Me and Ric after we just done stuffing ourselves full


This is my attempt of teaching Kristin how to cross one eye while leaving one straight. Needless to say, I failed. I know she looks like a doofus, but you gotta love her anyway.


I don't know why, but me and Kristin always take a thousand pictures that look like this.



What Thanksgiving is all about- The whole Family (Mom, Dad, Ann, Tyler, Kristin, Brandon, Me and Brent).

Christian, Erica, Nikki, Steven, Whitney, Aunt Mary and Uncle Randy (we missed you Becca and Josh)


Erica and I at (my second viewing of) Twilight- STILL just as good!

1 comment:

Josh and Becca said...

Hey looks like you guys had fun. We missed you too! Good thing we got Hawaii so we can do some SERIOUS partying! Heck yes! Can't wait! Love ya!