Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You have to make time for FUN!

With Finals quickly approaching (last day of classes are tomorrow!) I have had to study for long periods of time nearly every day. Although I've been studying a lot, I've also made time for a lot of fun as well. Erica and I went to see the broadway show Wicked. The music, costumes and talent were amazing and we both had such a great time. I am grateful that Erica had that extra ticket so that I had the opportunity to go. Then last Saturday, Tre and I went to see the Lakers play against the Jazz in the 4th game of the playoffs. We had such a good time! Now, I just need to focus and get through the next nine days.

Brent took pictures of me studying in mockery

Studying makes me a little loopy, when I've been doing it for too long

Me and Ric

Tre and I, before we went to the game

I really didn't care who won the game, but I just wanted to be opposite of Tre so I looked around to find this Jazz jerzee.

Tre and his little brother, Desi

Tre's favorite player, Kobe Bryant, shooting free throws

No comments: