Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day Twenty Two

What Makes You Different Form Anyone Else?


I am girly, yet tough.
I am compassionate, yet blunt.
I am pretty, yet a total scrounge.
I am loyal, but I don't give second chances.

I don't take anyone's crap, and I will fight to defend myself against anyone.
I value family above anything else; they will always be my first choice.
I am very self-motivated; no one ever has to tell me to get my work done.
I am very practical and am constantly thinking about the future. I won't do something today that will ruin my tomorrow.
I am fiesty.
I like blood and gore.
I am confident; I don't care what people think about me.
I don't embarass easily.
I am brave.
I am highly organized, except when it comes to my room or car.
I am funny.
I am determined; I strive for the things I want most in life.

I think all these things combined make me different from anyone else.

No comments: