Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Twenty One

Holy Crap! Can you believe it's already October?!

anyway....
A Picture Of Something That Makes You Happy



There are many things that I could have posted about, but when I first read today's topic, one thing popped into my head:

This is my baby! Well, not MY baby, but Kristin and Brandon's soon-to-be bebe. I have been begging them since the got off their honeymoon (over four years ago) to have a baby. They always told me no. On August 6, I slept over at Kristin's house (ya know, what sisters do) and we were looking at proffessional photography sites-something that we both LOVE- and pictures of babies started showing up. I whined yet again and Kristin replied with "if you want a baby so bad, have one yourself!" (REAL mature, Kristin). Then on August 8th, Brandon and Kristin came over to "talk to my dad", but he was caught up at church. They had other obligations that day so they had to leave and said they would be back. I had to go do UPC stuff later that night. Kristin text me and said "Where did you go?" I told her I had office work to do and wouldn't be home til really late. She told me I sucked. I agreed.

My mom then text me and asked me to pick up a crockpot from Kristin's on my way home. I told her to tell Kristin to leave it on the front porch because I wouldn't be home until about 2 am. I stopped at Kristin's house and walked up to the porch to get the crock pot and attached to it was this note:

I was so excited, but sad at the same time that I had missed everyone finding out together. And sad that it was 2am and I couldn't talk to anyone about my excitement. I cried.



Ever since then, all we can all think about is BABY. We have already started a box of gifts that we have slowly started buying. Can't wait for April 10th!!

No comments: