Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Called to Serve




One of my very best friends from high school, Tyler Shaw has been called to serve in the Albuquerque, New Mexico mission and he leaves for the MTC tomorrow. While I am deeply saddened by his soon-to-be absence, I am also very excited for him and the people that he will be working with. Tyler has worked extra hard to be able to serve his mission and this is just his pay off. I love you Tyler and you'll be in my prayers always! p.s. You had better write!

Tre, Me, Nuthaniel, Tyler, Teddy, Jessica and Allee
We went to a Haunted House as our last outing before Ty left
Tyler being his weird self- we were looking for him and found him in Nut's tub. :)

Nut, Me, Trevor, Allee and Tyler

Tyler wanted to leap over me and Allee, I don't know why but the boys loved it

Apparently, Tyler likes to hide/dwell in weird places

No comments: