Sunday, October 26, 2008

One WiLd weekend

On Friday I woke up, showered and then got ready for the longest weekend of my life. First, Mom and I went to lunch at Cafe Rio and then we headed up to the U set up a giant cauldron for the Black Pumpkin Affair (a Crimson Nights Halloween party). After that, I went to Chemistry and then headed straight to work from there. This weekend was Witches' Night Out where I work. What that is is a bunch of crazy ladies come in dressed in all sorts of witch costumes and wait 3 long hours to be seated. Needless to say, it is absolute madness! I worked from 330 until 12 then drove back to school to help with the party. After that was over (at 2 AM!) we cleaned up the mess and then went to Village Inn for breakfast. We were there until 5 in the morning and then I drove home. Brent couldn't believe it when I was still in bed at 2pm (but, hey! that's less than nine hours of sleep). I woke up- got decked out in my witch's costume again and headed off for another fun-filled night at Archie's. I worked from 330 and didn't get home until 3. I am glad it's Sunday so I can spend the day recuperating.



Me and Dirty


Me, Ash and Ric at Village Inn at 4am

Tom, Rob, Erica, Me, Alison, and Peter

Hot Cocoa tasted so good that early in the morning

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy crap!

Mandy said...

How did you stay awake for the meeting on Sunday?