Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What was I Thinking?!


Like I don't already have enough on my plate! Along with going to school over full time with a chemistry class that is kicking my butt!, working a part time job at Archibald's in their busiest season and trying to spend time with loved ones, I guess somewhere in the mix of things it sounded like a good idea to get ANOTHER part time job at Hollister. O well, it's like 6-10 hours a week (if that) and I get pretty good deals (not as good as I thought I would get) for Christmas. So I can help you out:)

3 comments:

janetmagna said...

You were thinking that you were insane? You were thinking that you wanted boys to hit on you? You were thinking that you were going to get a 50% discount? (what are you really getting)?

janetmagna said...

...and nice picture. I know it's fine but just glancing at it...whoa!

Mandy said...

Yep...the picture...whoa! I wondered what Holster meant when I saw it on your back side at the election polls yesterday. Now I know, it's a store. I think you should help them develop a new advertising campaign.

Don't burn yourself out too much. Your emotions can get out of whack if you push your body too hard.

I remember when i got an extra job at Bentley Square in the ZCMI Center for a Christmas season. It was kind of fun. I met new people and got some more work experience. Have fun with all your activities. Let me know if you ever need my help with anything.