Sunday, September 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge

ALL I hear from Grandma is how I never update my blog and because I love her I'm gonna try one of these "30 Day Challenge" things. Starting with day one: a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts.

1. When I'm walking by myself, I spell my name with each step. Right step: I say in my head "R", left step: "A", right step: "C" and so forth. What's extra weird about that is that when I do this I spell my name RacheAl. I don't know why, I have done this since I was little.

2. I despise socks. Even if it's -10 degrees outside I refuse to wear socks (when I'm not wearing shoes of course). It even bothers me that Tre wears socks. I beg him to take them off when we are together, but he loves socks. One of the divides in our relationship.

3. I don't chew gum. The feel and even the look of it disgusts me. I am currently taking anatomy and we use real cadavers (REAL DEAD HUMAN BODIES), well people have been telling me that I need to chew gum to help with the smell. I'll take my chances, thanks.

4. I have recently started watching "the Jersey Shore". And I've gotten my mom hooked, too. We laugh so hard at all of the ridiculousness. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.

5. I hate shopping. I'm like a guy that way. I have to go to the mall with intent (i.e. I need brown shoes) or else I get crabby.

6. I hate trying new things.

7. I won't eat ice cream or watch scary movies until it's dark outside.

8. I get embarrassed when people SHHH me or tell me I'm being too loud. Unfortunately, it happens quite frequently.

9. I love weddings. I would go to bridal expos for fun. (Me and Alison (who shares this love of weddings with me) have actually talked about going.)

10. My nostrils flare involuntarily when I laugh.

11. I can take a nap almost anywhere no matter what is going on around me. As a sleep-deprived college student, this is a gift.

12. I love music. I make lists of songs I want to download and then buy 10-15 at a time. I make a playlist and listen to it for weeks on end. Lyrics mean a lot to me and music makes me feel better about any situation.

13. I love shows about murder (i.e. 48 Hours Mystery, 20/20, Snapped) because I am so interested in what motives people have to do such horrible things.

14. A perfect day would be a day at the beach. I love everything about it. When life gets too hard, I always threaten to run away and live in Hawaii.

15. I'm addicted to facebook. I claim that I'm not, but I am. Simply because I like to make fun of the stupid things people put on there.

No comments: