Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life is [complicated] [tiring] [busy], but [good]!

Some exciting things have been going on around here. So exciting, in fact, that I have had zero time to write about them. Well that combined with the fact that I'm super lazy haha.

Summer was good. and hard. We will start with the good. I didn't end up taking summer school, because of the tonsils and I don't regret it. Summers are my time to relax and be with friends and family.

I got a raging waters pass again and spent time (not enough) there with Ali-SHON.
We went to the Real Salt Lake game for the 24th of July.

Went to Kentucky for a leadership conference, I-LEAD. I went last year and was nervous that it would be redundant, but the people that I met there made it a total different (and wonderful) experience.

Probably the best news EVER: I am going to be an Aunty!! Come April, I will have a bouncing baby to play with ALL the time!!Tre came home from Missouri for a couple weeks and so we went to California to visit his new niece and to spend some time together before the BIG move. We had such a great time!







I'm going to try to stay caught up better. But how many times have I said that before? Yeah, seriously.

I'm also going to be starting a "spotlight" of important people in my life each week. So look out for it!


Reasons to Smile:
1. Utah Football has begun! We played #15 Pitt and won by three!!
2. Lots of trips are coming up: (Miami in October, Colorado and Las Vegas in November, Missouri in December).
3. The fact that I have already started buying the cutest things for my soon to be nephew/niece.
4. I finally figured out what my favorite movie is: the Titanic.

No comments: