Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Eighteen

Plans/Dreams/Goals You Have


short term:

*don't procrastinate: do assignments as they are assigned to reduce stress levels
*get good grades this semester as well as the next 1,2,3 (I don't really know how close I am to graduating...)
*save as much $$$ as possible
*take better care of myself: wash my face every night, keep my room clean, etc.
*get my patriarchal blessing

long term:
*graduate with more than good grades (3.7+)
*do well on the DAT (dental admissions test)
*get into dental school (as close to home as possible)
*get married in the temple
*be financially responsible enough to own a house
*have children (i think that if I was put on this planet for one reason-it is to be a mom)
*Be completely happy

some things from my bucket list:
*swim with a dolphin (i plan on doing this on my honeymoon)
*go sky-diving
*learn a foreign language-fluently!
*learn to say "no"
*go skinny dipping
*stay at lake powell on a house boat
*sit courtside at a lakers game
*learn how to take amazing pictures
*fulfill jury duty on a (semi) high profile case (perfereably murder-i watch enough shows)
*cliff jumping
*rent/buy a really expensive car
*horseback riding on the beach
*learn sign language
*visit all fifty states before 50


1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey Rach,

Great list. There's really no reason you can't have it all.

Can I encourage you to only swim with the dolphins if it is in the wild? We did this in Puerto Vallarta and it was really cool. The captive dolphin programs are really awful for the dolphins and I was so glad I got the experience of swimming with dolphins without harming them.