Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Six

Favorite Super Hero and Why


Well, I'm sure I'm supposed to write about Wolverine or Superman- but that ain't gonna happen-


For Christmas a couple of years ago, my Mom bought me the Season 1 DVDs of Veronica Mars. I opened it, and because I had never heard of it, I was thinking to myself, "oh, gee thanks." (I know! I'm a brat!!) So there it sat on my shelf for quite some time. Finally about a year later, she said "Oh! Let's just watch it. If you don't like it after five minutes- we can turn it off". I reluctantly obliged.

Good thing!
Veronica Mars became my obsession: I couldn't get enough!! I would think about watching it all day. The plot goes something like this: Veronica is a smart-ass high school student who works with her dad as an undercover private investigator. She solves small crimes in every episode while working on a big case throughout the season. The action is intense, the girl is witty and the whole show is just entertaining.

I want to be like her. She is tough and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. Veronica knows that family is the most important; so flakey friends don't matter. She stands by her convictions and is so sarcastically hilarious. She is all the things that I want to be.

If you haven't already, rent borrow, buy....do whatever it takes to get this show!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Good call. Brook and I just finished a few weeks ago. (It took us 6 weeks to watch all three seasons.) Completely sucks that it got cancelled so early.