Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Five

A Place You've Been


This actually works out perfectly. I was just thinking to myself that I never wrote about the cruise I went on in March so now I can!!

In March, the week of my birthday, I had four midterms and an interview for a scholarship position. Needless to say, I was very stressed. On my (21st) birthday I stayed at the library studying until 11pm-I know! I'm living the college life. haha

So that friday, Me and my three best friends: Rob, Alison and Joyce drove down to St. George for the night. We stayed with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Brook. The next morning we woke up really early and drove to San Diego. We boarded the Elation ship by Carnival Cruises and set sail to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

That was the first time I had ever been out of the Country, my first (real) road trip, and my first trip without any parental supervision.

We had such a good time and the only thing that I fear is that life will take us in such different directions (Rob is applying to Medical School!!) that we won't be able to do anything like that again. If that is the case, I can still smile because we had so much fun and made so many memories.


<3<3<3

No comments: