Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day Fifteen

Put Your iPod on Shuffle and Record the First Ten Songs That Play

1. Ciara- My Love
I don't even know/like this song.
2. Lady Gaga- Bad Romance
She is a genius. Went from nobody to a huge star so quickly because people can't quite figure her out. We hate to not understand.
3. Leona Lewis- Angel
A good song, but there are better on her album. She is really talented.
4. The Black Eyes Peas- Missing You
Love Song turned Techno.
5. P. Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole- Last Night
I have this song because of KC-her CD "Just Like You" is one of my favorites.
6. Nelly- E.I.
I like Nelly. He is so gangsta :)
7. Ginuwine- So Anxious
I think Brandon gave me this CD "100% Ginuwine" when I was little. I would listen to it as I cleaned my room.
8. Kenneth Cope- White Dress
My favorite religious musical artist! His lyrics make me cry, even if I've heard the song a billion times. Get his CD "Hear My Praise".
9. Saving Jane- Girl Next Door
Just like Taylor Swift's "You Belong To Me". Except this song came out way before.
10. Maroon 5-Harder to Breathe

Wow! My music selection is so random!!

No comments: