Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Ten

Songs You Listen to When You're Happy, Mad, Sad & Hyped


Lyrics really speak to me and so I can listen to almost any genre as long as the lyrics are good. I mostly listen to rap, hip-hop, top 40 and love songs. With that being said, this is a really tough question to answer because I don't listen to a particular song with each emotion. Anyhow, here's what is playing on my iPod right now:


Bruno Mars- Just the Way You Are
I think it gives a good message to a society obsessed with the "perfect image"


Eminem ft. Rihanna- Love the Way You Lie


B.O.B. ft. Haley Williams and Eminem- Airplanes Part II


Chris Brown ft. Tyga and Kevin McCall- Deuces


Taylor Swift- You're Not Sorry


Snow Patrol- Chasing Cars ( a subtle love song )


Drake- Find Your Love


i LOVE finding new music. So I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: