Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day Three

A Picture of You and Your Friends

I have very different sets of friends and so I will post a few.

My Work Friends

Colby, Jeff, Krissy, Nichole, Teneil, Elysha, Me, Jonathan, Lacey.

These friends have taught me to be open-minded. That MY way of living isn't the ONLY way. They are a group of the most loyal people; people who stand behind you whether you are wrong or right. I can call them at three am and not only would they answer, but be anywhere, do anything I needed them to.

High School Friends

Teddy, Brent, Trevor, Alyssa, Nuthaniel, Tre and Chad


Katy, Kylee, Whitney, Me, Alyssa, Morgan, Joyce, Jen and Brittany

This group of friends have taught me who I really am; only the good ones made it through high school. We don't see each other often, but when we finally do it's like there was no time in between the last time we met.

College, Namely UPC, Friends

Alison, Michelle, Me, Ashley, Jeremy, Rob and Erin

These friends, in one short year, have become the group of friends that I would be the saddest about losing. They are the greatest group of people you've ever met and make me a better person by association.

No comments: